With altogether too much going on – it’s embarrassing how much I still have to do in the next few days – it’s time to be sure I send all of you happy holiday greetings! No matter what you may celebrate at this time of year or whom you may do it with, I hope you find time for joy, peace and making happy memories. To that end, and so I might have a chance at finishing up not only holiday preparations but also end of the year work for multiple clients (remember how I’m a one-woman show?) and having some time of my own with family, the blog is going on a holiday hiatus, and won’t return until January 8 (owing to some extended holiday travel this year).
But never fear, the new year will bring a lot of amazing birdy fun for you to enjoy, including…
- Bird of the Week featured profiles every Monday
- Wednesday Smiles to make it through the work week
- New reviews of field guides, feeders and other birding tools
- Featured giveaways and contests to win feeders and other items
- Bird vocabulary lessons so we can all talk the talk
- Tips and advice on feeding and attracting birds
- Travel reviews of top birding destinations and hotspots
- Insights into all sorts of birding adventures and misadventures
Until then, many merry, happy, seasonal greetings to one and all, with hopes for a fabulous new year filled with feathers!